|It is necessary for you to know about the xml. What is it? And how it works?
|• Basically Xml is shorts for Extensible Markup Language.
• It is a Meta language which is used to define other languages.
• It is used for storing and transporting the data.
• It does not similar to HTML because html was designed to display the data and XML is used to describe the data.
• XML is used to aid the exchange of data.
• The data is defined in the language in the structured way.
• Tags used in the xml are not predefined, as in html.
|XML, which represents the data passed between the server and client.
|So the points explained above are helpful for you to understanding xml.
|It is not only the client-side scripting language that can be used for implementing an Ajax application. Other languages such as VBScript are also capable of the required functionality.