1. ASP.NET makes development simple.
2. It is also easy to maintain with event-driven and server side programming model.
3. ASP.NET source code is executed on the server. The source code is compiled first time the page is requested. The server serves the complied version of the page for use next time the page is requested.
4. ASP.NET also provides validation controls to the user.
5. The html code produced by ASP.NET is sent back to the browser but the application code that we write is not sent back to the browser which helps to protect it from unauthorized users.
6. In ASP.NET,the business logic (in .cs class file) and presentation logic (in .aspx file) files are presented separately.