Create your first CSS web page using Internal Sheet
1. Create a new web form called CSS Demo.aspx.
2. After <title> tags press enter and write the code to add the style in your web page.
3. Next, between the opening and closing <style> tags, type the following CSS code:
The first item is an h1 tag to style a heading, it font size is 30 pixels and is displayed in an Orange font color.
The second item is the letter p and defines the look and feel for all <p> elements in the page.
The last item is prefixed with a period (.) followed by the text RightAligned. This item is used to Right align some text in the page.
4. Between the <div></div>tags, write the code which has been displayed on your web page.
<h1>Welcome to CSS Demo page</h1>
<p>CSS makes easy to style your pages. </p>
With very little code, you can quickly change the looks of a page.
5. If you switch to Design View, you will see that the designer shows your text with the formatting defined in the <style> element of the page.