Difference between Menu and TreeView Controls
1. The Menu Control displays a single submenu.
2. The Menu displays a root level of links in the page. All other items are displayed using fly-out menus that appear over any other content on page
3. The Menu supports Templates.
4. The Menu does not support Checkboxes for any node.
5. The Menu supports Horizontal and Vertical layouts, depending on the orientation property.
1.The TreeView can expand an arbitrary number of node branches at a time.
2. The TreeView shows all its items inline in the page.
3. The TreeView does not support Templates.
4. The TreeView supports checkboxes for any node.
5. The TreeView supports only Vertical layout.