Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, November 22, 2022, but are subject to change.
Don’t have your holiday outfits lined up yet? You’re in luck! With Black Friday on the horizon and so many early deals already up for grabs, you can get all of your looks for dinners and parties sorted without breaking the bank.
Amazon recently dropped a slew of discounts, and if you’re eager to shop right now, check out the early deals that we’re obsessed with below!
Our Absolute Favorite: It’s easy to throw on a comfy fleece dress, like this one from Marc New York, and then style it for a variety of holiday events! Whether you want to team it with sneakers or dressier boots, it will look fantastic. It may have more of a casual feel, but you can certainly find ways to make it more elegant and upscale!
More deals on dresses that we love:
- The neckline on this ASTR the Label minidress is unique because it has both long sleeves and a halter detail that’s fun and different — originally $98, now $51!
- Family dinners often don’t require anything fancy, and a ribbed knit scoop dress like this one from Daily Ritual is ideal — originally $29, now $16!
- This little sweater dress from BB DAKOTA has a bit of a sporty vibe, but with the right accessories, it can look seriously chic — originally $89, now $38!
- If you want to get dressed up for a holiday event, this DKNY chiffon midi is perfect, and it comes in fabulously festive hues — originally $134, now $62!
Our Absolute Favorite: We don’t think we’ve seen a sweater that appears as effortlessly flowy as this one! The drop shoulders, looser fit and wide sleeves are the perfect match for any type of high-waisted bottoms or skirts. We can imagine that wearing this knit will be much more exciting than a standard crewneck!
More deals on sweaters that we love:
Pants and Skirts
Our Absolute Favorite: Faux-leather pants are a go-to of ours for the winter, especially if we’re getting dressed up — we love this jogger version from BLANKNYC! They take what’s normally a fairly casual garment and bring it to the next level.
More deals on bottoms that we love:
- A simple denim A-line miniskirt, like this one from American Apparel, is always a solid base for creating an outfit for any type of occasion — originally $58, now $46!
- Sweater skirts, like this one from Daily Ritual, are another excellent option for the holidays and the winter season as a whole — originally $30, now $15!
- The print on these AG Adriano Goldschmied skinny ankle pants is interesting, and they will look fierce with any number of sweaters and tops — originally $225, now $108!
- Jeans always look divine, but this pair from BLANKNYC has a flattering paperbag-style waistline — originally $98, now $50!
Want to shop more? Check out all of the early Black Friday fashion deals happening at Amazon here!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!