Trying to solve Wordle #464 for September 26, 2022, and need some help?
Happy Monday, everyone! Let’s kick off the week with an easy Wordle win to feed that win streak. Let’s try to get this one in under three guesses to really stick it to your Wordle friends and family.
Today’s Wordle is a refreshing one. Here are a few hints that’ll help you guess the answer today.
Before you take a look at the hints below, check out our easy guide on playing Wordle for some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark our Wordle hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
More on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter B.
- Today’s Wordle only uses one vowel.
- Today’s Wordle is the name of a popular iced tea brand and could also be used to describe fall temperatures.
What’s the answer to Wordle #464 on September 26?
Still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …
‘Wordle’ today, September 22: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#460)
‘Wordle’ today, September 21: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#459)
‘Wordle’ today, September 20: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#458)
‘Wordle’ today, September 19: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#457)
‘Wordle’ today, September 18: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#456)