- You can do functional/ regression testing of a variety of application software written in programming languages such as powerbuilder, visual basic, C/ C++ and java.
- You can do testing in different windows operating systems and different browser environment.
- You can record GUI operations in the record mode. Win runner automatically creates a test script. This test can be modified and can be executed later on in unattended mode.
- You can add checkpoints to compare actual and expected results. The checkpoints can be GUI checkpoints, Bitmap checkpoints and synchronization checkpoints.
- Data driver wizard provides the facility to convert a record test into a data driven test. So, you can replace data with variables within a test script.
- The virtual object wizard of win runner is used to teach win runner to recognize, record and replay custom objects.
- The reporting tools provide facility to generate automatically the test reports and analyze the defects.
- Win runner can be integrated with the testing management tools to automate many activities in the testing process.